- Added calculated properties for sequences: MW, Isoelectric point, Extinction coefficient, Theoretical absortion.
- When editing a clone sequence, it is now possible to automatically update the regions in the form before submitting the sequence.
- Improved navigation between standard sequence lists and NGS experiments
- Enable sample processing from the web interface. Raw FASTA or FASQ files must be copied on the server. Then, the processing is fully managed from the web interface: CDR3 identification, clonotype identification, CDR3 search.
- Users can select clonotype identification parameters, such as how many clonotypes are loaded in the view, the minimum number of reads per CDR3 and per clonotype, the number of example full-length sequences to import.
- Sample clonotypes are stored in a file on the server to avoid the need to recalculate clonotypes every time analysis parameters are modified (e.g., increase the number of clonotypes loaded in the view, or search for a CDR3). Not all clonotypes are loaded in the database to optimize performance.
- When a sample is reanalyzed, the result of the full-length sequences that had been previously aligned onto germlines is re-used to decrease analysis time.
- Until version 3.25.7, only the top clonotypes were loaded in the view. It is now possible to add clonotypes containing an arbitrary CDR3 (CDR3 search).
- Fixed the display of CDR3 occurrence in the cross sample analysis. Until version 3.25.7, CDR3 occurrence was loaded only for the CDR3 in the top clonotypes. If a CDR3 was not in the top clonotypes of all the samples, it was displayed as not found in those sample in which it was less represented. CDR3 statistics are now displayed for all the samples, and zero is displayed when the CDR3 was not found in a sample.
- Added interface to load, process and visualize NGS datasets.
- Added support for multiple data sources in reports. Until version 3.24, reports were based on a single data source, it was therefore necessary to have all the data in the same database view. A report can now contain nested reports based on multiple data sources. The main benefit is to reduce the number of views in the database, which facilitates the maintenance.
- Added support for calculated columns in reports. Several functions are available: extract a sequence by name from a field, convert molecule to SMILES, calculate a ratio. Calculated functions reduce the need for pre-calculating fields in the database views.
- Display changes made on a registered entity (eg, structure or sequence modification). These changes were tracked but not easily accessible, they are now in the main browser view.
- Fixed bug that affected the order in which pivoted columns were displayed.
- Added humanness scores to the Excel export file.
- Fixed display issue with humanness graphs in Chrome.
- Bug fix in AHo numbering.
- Enable gap suppression in consensus sequence in the clustering module.
- Limit the number of CDR3 shown in a clonotype.
Update for clustering module
- Clusters start with #1 instead of #0.
- Added the functionality to select all the sequences of a cluster, and send them to the alignment window
- Improved the Excel clustering report (title, headers, full length consensus sequence)
- Added tooltips for sequence selection and sorting.