- Enable the storage of several result types for studies loaded without parsing data.
- The permissions assigned to list of imported sequences can be defined according to the user performing the import. This brings a greater flexibility in access right management.
- Import AB1 files.
- View and edit chromatogram, update sequence
- Extend the possibilities to format results in reports (convert text values on-the-fly in numeric tables)
- Frequency analysis: added ability to specify in which list of sequences the CDRs must be searched. Until now, they were searched in all the database.
- Frequency analysis: added ability to select the list of regions to search. Until now, only HCDR3 and LCDR3 could be searched.
- Similarity search: added ability to specify in which list of sequences to search. Until now, all the database was scanned.
- Improved the search functionality display
- Added similarity search to identify clones similar to a given CDR3.
- Export unique full-length sequence from a list of hits
- Query: search for list of values in a single query.