- Added interface to load, process and visualize NGS datasets.
- Improved change tracking in registration module. All the editable fields about a registered entity are traced.
- Change display has been improved.
- Unmodified fields are not listed in the change report.
- Added more explicit error messages when a required value is missing from a form.
- Added support for multiple data sources in reports. Until version 3.24, reports were based on a single data source, it was therefore necessary to have all the data in the same database view. A report can now contain nested reports based on multiple data sources. The main benefit is to reduce the number of views in the database, which facilitates the maintenance.
- Added support for calculated columns in reports. Several functions are available: extract a sequence by name from a field, convert molecule to SMILES, calculate a ratio. Calculated functions reduce the need for pre-calculating fields in the database views.
- Display changes made on a registered entity (eg, structure or sequence modification). These changes were tracked but not easily accessible, they are now in the main browser view.
- Fixed bug that affected the order in which pivoted columns were displayed.
- Added humanness scores to the Excel export file.
- Fixed display issue with humanness graphs in Chrome.
- Limit the number of CDR3 shown in a clonotypes.
- Bug fix in AHo numbering.
- Enable gap suppression in consensus sequence in the clustering module.
Update for clustering module
- Clusters start with #1 instead of #0.
- Added the functionality to select all the sequences of a cluster, and send them to the alignment window
- Improved the Excel clustering report (title, headers, full length consensus sequence)
- Added tooltips for sequence selection and sorting.