- Support date format in reports for items of type DATE.
- Sequences can be searched by name across all the database.
- Sequences can be searched by subsequence across all the database.
- Improved the similarity search: until version 3.26, only FR or CDR could be searched. Starting from this version, one can search by similarity in the V-domain (from FR1 to FR3).
- Export aligned and antibody sequences into a FASTA file from the germline window. This functionality was already present in the alignment window, but only raw sequences could be exported from the germline window.
- Export annotations (germline names) into a FASTA file.
- Indicate germline aminoacid when hovering a mutation in the alignment window.
- Display mutations, insertions, PTM, stop codons in the sequence window.
- Share list with colleagues.
- Until version 3.26, nucleotide input sequences where aligned onto the nucleotide sequence of the germline, and amino acid sequences where aligned onto the translated germline sequences. However, nucleotide sequences containing optimized codons fail to align to the nucleotide germline sequence. An new option “Germline alignment” was added to configure the alignment of sequences. When this option is set to “Align amino acid sequence”, the input sequence is translated according to the 3 reading frames in both directions, and the final alignment is the best of the 6 amino acid alignments.
- NGS: enable comparison of CDR3 with 3 different methods during clustering: compare CDR3 of same size only, compare CDR3 of different sizes with IMGT gaps, or with Kabat gaps. Previously, only CDR3 of the same size were compared.