1. Who are we?
The data controller of this website is:
Chemin des Aulx, 14
2. What do we collect?
In addition to the information you send us intentionally in mails and discussions, we can also collect data about you such as:
- information about your customers or your employer,
- information about your orders if we have to deliver you some merchandise,
- extract from public registers (e.g., business register),
- references and recommendations about you, your scientific publications
- your activity on social networks.
3. Why do we collect this information?
We use your name, email, phone number or address to communicate with you: to answer your inquiries, to enter or fulfill a contract, and to send you news about Drugdesigntech or our products.
4. With who do we share this information?
Drugdesigntech SA may communicate your personal data to its employees, contractors, providers only within the scope of its activities, and provided that legal conditions are respected.
We can also share your personal data with third-parties via cookies on our website.
5. Do we transfer personal data abroad?
Unless otherwise stated, your personal data, copies and backups thereof remains on Drugdesigntech SA’s own infrastructure which is located in Switzerland and in the EU.
However, our website uses tools from companies based in the USA. When these tools are active, personal data may be sent to the US servers of these companies through cookies.
6. What are your rights?